Relieve chronic pain and injury using acupuncture
Pain is the most common reason for first visits with an acupuncturist. Acupuncture has become popular and well known, by peers, family, or friends, for the effective pain relief achieved, even after just a few visits.
The most common pain conditions that are seen in the clinic include:
- low back pain and sciatic
- tension or injury to the neck and shoulders
- tennis elbow
- plantar fasciitis sprains
- from long term exposure to high stress
- arthritis and old injuries
- deteriorating conditions of the spine or other joints
- neuropathies and trigeminal neuralgia
- repetitive movement or reoccurring injury
- disorders including MS, Parkinson’s, fibromyalgia, and diabetes
Knowledgeable and skilled in Master Tung acupuncture, Dr. Katie works with clients daily to relieve pain conditions with impressive, positive results.